Monday, October 28, 2013

Question Time

For the next part of the assignment we are suppose to come up with questions that go along with the topic that we picked from the last blog post.
1) Inquiry Question:
     What psychological issues does child execution cause in children who know that they are going to be executed?
2) Primary purpose:
     Explore: What additional questions that most interest you and might help you discover the answer to your research question?
                   What affects does children being executed have on the families of the child?
                    How do they prepare the children that are on death row?
     Argue: What theory or hypothesis about your topic are you testing? What is your tentative main claim or thesis?
                     That children should only be tried as an adult and put on death row if they murder someone and are proven guilt of the crime.
3) What, if any, prior beliefs, assumptions, preconceptions, ideas, or prejudices do you bring to this project? What personal experiences may have shaped the way you feel? Before you began developing working knowledge on the topic, what were you thinking about it? What are you thinking about it now?
       I did not have any prior beliefs on child execution, it was actually a topic that I never thought of before till recently. Personal experiences that would have shaped how I feel would be watching the news and seeing things that people do. I thought that it didn't really happen and children were not placed on death row. Now  I have found out that is not the case and children and youth are based on the crimes that they do indeed commit.             

No comments:

Post a Comment